My Followers!

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Finally Got Some Crafting Done!

Hi all! Nothing like it being the end of the month before you finally get any crafting done...oh well what are you going to do it's the life of a wife and mother...LOL Anyway my first card is a little different but I love sugar skulls so I had to use this stamp I bought a few weeks ago.
 I'm entering it into the following challenges:

The next card is for an anniversary but with a little bit different colors. Not sure who the image is by found it on a blog a long time ago. Here it is:
 Inside:
 I'm entering it into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck.
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pastel color choices for your skull-card, they make it look all girly and fun! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sugar skull image is gorgeous and love how you coloured it with pastel shades, really makes it the star of the card, especially with everything else being so simple. And I know what you mean about finding time to craft, my children will be happy doing stuff on their own until they sense I'm starting to make a card and suddenly they want to do something with me. I can never say no LOL!! Thanks so much for joining us at TIME OUT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card...I love it..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments they are all greatly appreciated!!
Angie-Owner